axis-java-user mailing list archives

From silver17 <silver...@hotmail.com>
Subject WSA Action = null for endpoint...
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:28:33 GMT

Hi guys,

I'm relatively newb to the world of web services and i've come accross
something else.  I built a web service and put it in it's own war file, and
it works, sort of.  When I use my java client to hit the endpoint (eg:
http://server/path/services/publish) it works great, but when i load my
browser with that same URL I get an error indicating there is no Endpoint
because WSA Action is null, can someone explain this to me?

Here is my wsdl.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions name="RegistryPublish"
targetNamespace="http://services.registry.agr.gc.ca/publish/"
xmlns:tns="http://services.registry.agr.gc.ca/publish/"
xmlns:axis2="http://services.registry.agr.gc.ca/publish/"
xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
xmlns:csw="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2">
<wsdl:documentation>
		WSDL Description for the Registry Publishing Service.
	</wsdl:documentation>
  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema>
			<xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2"
schemaLocation="csw-Publication.xsd"/>
			<xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
schemaLocation="owsExceptionReport.xsd"/>
		</xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="msgTransactionFailedFault">
    <wsdl:part name="fault" element="ows:ExceptionReport">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="msgTransaction">
    <wsdl:part name="part1" element="csw:Transaction">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="msgTransactionResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="part1" element="csw:TransactionResponse">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="msgInvalidRequestFault">
    <wsdl:part name="fault" element="ows:ExceptionReport">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="RegistryPublish_portType">
    <wsdl:operation name="Transaction">
      <wsdl:input message="tns:msgTransaction">
    </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output message="tns:msgTransactionResponse">
    </wsdl:output>
      <wsdl:fault name="InvalidRequestFault"
message="tns:msgInvalidRequestFault">
    </wsdl:fault>
      <wsdl:fault name="TransactionFailedFault"
message="tns:msgTransactionFailedFault">
    </wsdl:fault>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="RegistryPublishSOAP11_binding"
type="tns:RegistryPublish_portType">
    <soap:binding style="document"
    <wsdl:operation name="Transaction">
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:Transaction" style="document"/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
      <wsdl:fault name="InvalidRequestFault">
        <soap:fault name="InvalidRequestFault" use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:fault>
      <wsdl:fault name="TransactionFailedFault">
        <soap:fault name="TransactionFailedFault" use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:fault>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="RegistryPublish">
    <wsdl:port name="RegistryPublishSOAP11port_http"
binding="tns:RegistryPublishSOAP11_binding">
      <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/RegistryPublishServiceHibernate/services/RegistryPublish"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>