axis-java-user mailing list archives

From spelton <sco...@worldpac.com>
Subject One request multiple responses?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:43:15 GMT

Is it possible, using axis2 1.2, to send one non-blocking request and receive
multiple responses on a client  Callback instance?

I ask this because I have some responses sending back large amounts of data
to the client and I do not want the client to have to wait until all the
data is received before it can process it and display it. I want the server
to return data in multiple chunks to the Callback instance. The client will
display the data as it receives it, thus not having to wait on ALL the data
before client can begin viewing it.