axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Lizhao" <lizhao.c...@tellabs.com>
Subject RE: axis2 [1.3] Influence the ADB generation
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:54:20 GMT
Sorry, Thomas,

I find the place to add java.io.Serializable.

Best Regards!

Lizhao Chen

86-021-50800850-8395

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Lizhao
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 05:27 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: axis2 [1.3] Influence the ADB generation

Hi, Thomas,

For the step 2,

2) extract
axis2-1.3\modules\adb-codegen\src\org\apache\axis2\schema\template\ADBBe
anTemplate.xsl
and change it by adding the "implements java.io.Serializable" to the
generated code

can you tell me the detail that how do you add the "implements
java.io.Serializable" to the generated code?

I extract the xsl, and can't find where to add above code.

Best Regards!

Lizhao Chen

86-021-50800850-8395