axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah Weeden" <weed...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up Axis in an Apache/Tomcat Environment
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:51:02 GMT
Hello -

I am a newbie with Axis and am wondering if anyone has tried setting it up
on a server/workstation where tomcat and apache are both running. We have a
situation at work where we will be doing this and I'm wondering how
different the installation is compared to a pure tomcat installation (I have
already done a pure tomcat installation).  I know that files need to be in
different directories and potentially configuration files need to be
modified so I was just curious about how much different the installation
process would be.

Thanks!

--
Jeremiah