axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sam <samanta.fernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java and broken beans: Date->Calendar
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:14:04 GMT
Certainly, I cannot change the domain beans, it is code from a client,
I just have to implement an axis layer.
I don't know where to put the cast that you mention... My problem is
that the tool re-generates my beans and the domain code doesn't work
anymore, because the getters and setters are changed.
Someone suggested me to use DTOs instead and to forget the idea of use
the domain beans to transport data, maybe it is the best choice.. I
don't really know