axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Service name change - creates WSDL generation problem.
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 05:27:45 GMT
If there is a WSDL inside your META-INF and you want to use that WSDL then
the servicename in the services.xml should match the servicename in the
WSDL. If it does not match Axis2 ignores the WSDL and creates the service
using the services.xml. If you rename the service in the WSDL things should
work for you.

Thanks,
Keith.