axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Melgar <dmel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject How to retrieve a client set property?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:56:59 GMT
Hello,
I want the client to be able to set a property to affect the behavior of
an outbound handler. However, I haven't figured out how to obtain the
property from within my handler. How can I retrieve the property?

I'm using the following client code to set the property:

                ServiceClient serviceClient = new
ServiceClient(configContext, null);
                Options clientOptions = new Options();
                clientOptions.setProperty("myPropertyName", "true");
                serviceClient.setOptions(clientOptions);