axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Middleton" <Eric.Middle...@morse.com>
Subject Custom deserializer problem
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:51:42 GMT
Hi,
I need to deserialize a class with no default constructor and private
data members. I guess this means I need a custom deserializer. I can't
find much to help me in the Axis documentation or the examples and I
notice that a similar question has been asked several times in this
mailing list.
Does anyone have any guidelines or pointers as to how I might do this?
Thanks
Eric

Eric Middleton

Senior Technical Consultant

+44 (0) 113 220 8377

eric.middleton@morse.com <mailto:eric.middleton@morse.com>

www.morse.com <http://www.morse.com/>

morse. inspiring business

This message and any attachment is for the exclusive use of the
individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and
delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various
international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited
(Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road,
Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.