axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] "WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog error" while calling .NET2.0 webservice from Axis2 webservice
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:22:34 GMT
Please post WSDL
also please post location and version-number of your xml parsers such as xerces/jax

M--
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pantvaidya, Vishwajit
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 11:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [Axis2] "WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog error" while calling .NET2.0
webservice from Axis2 webservice

  I tried calling the .NET service with a coded Axis2 client that does not use the stub code
I generated from the .NET wsdl earlier (code is enclosed at end of this posting) - but I get
same exception. However when I try calling the .NET service from some UI based client like
SoapUI (that is independent of axis) the call to the .NET service works. So I presume there
is something wrong in the way in the way my client code is invoking the .NET service. Tomorrow
I will try seeing the messages with soapmonitor.

  String pingURL = "http://192.168.254.151/SCPMPDFToWord/Services/CPMPDFToWord.asmx";

  Options options = new Options();

  options.setTo(new EndpointReference(pingURL));

  String methodName = "SetWorkingFolder";

  String methodNameSpaceURI = "http://ws.selectica.com/ecm1/";

  OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();

  OMNamespace ns = fac.createOMNamespace(methodNameSpaceURI, "ns1");

  OMElement payload = fac.createOMElement(methodName, ns);

  OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("ClientWorkingFolderOnServer", ns);

  value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, clientWorkingFolderOnServer));

  payload.addChild(value);

  ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();

  client.setOptions(options);

  OMElement result = client.sendReceive(payload);