axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:42:01 GMT
I have this declaration in my <wsp:Policy element of my services.xml..
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"

HTH/
M--

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eran Chinthaka" <chinthaka@opensource.lk>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"

> Hi Peter,
>
> Seems like there is an element, in one of the xml files inside your
> service archive, having the prefix wsp. But that prefix "wsp" is not
> associated with any of the namespaces defined in that xml.
>
> Check all the xmls found inside your service archive. And declare that
> namespace. I believe, wsp refers to Web services policy.
>
> HTH,
> Chinthaka
>
> Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP) wrote:
> >
> > When I deploy the webservice  .aar file in Weblogic 8.1 application
> > server below error is displayed in the console. JDK is "1.4.2_08.
> >
> > Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
> >
> > org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:*
> > com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix
"wsp"*

> >  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [35,49]
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGrou
p(ArchiveReader.java:144)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:78)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:137)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
571)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:141)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:318)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:220)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:118)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAx
isConfigurator.java:272)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationCont
ext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:78)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.ja
va:500)

> >         at
> > org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:420)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(ServletStubI
mpl.java:1094)

> >         at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubjec
t.java:321)

> >         at

weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:970)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.ja
va:949)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:888)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:3430)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServlet
Context.java:3375)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServle
tContext.java:3356)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletConte
xt.java:6208)

> >         at
> > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:864)
> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2
134)

> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer.jav
a:2175)

> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer.jav
a:2122)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation(Sla
veDeployer.java:3099)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllAppli
cations(SlaveDeployer.java:1768)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java:351
)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(Deplo
ymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:229)

> >         at
> > weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
> >         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> > Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
> > com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"
> >  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [35,49]
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:239)
> >         at
> > org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.build(OMNodeImpl.java:318)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.build(OMElementImpl.java:614)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilder.ja
va:97)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(
ArchiveReader.java:70)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGrou
p(ArchiveReader.java:137)