axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Encryption configuration problems
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:39:43 GMT

    </ramp:encryptionCypto>

Martin-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Encryption configuration problems

  Thanks for the reply Nandana.

  You have the scenario correct... Except, it could also be the same request going to multiple
endpoints, each request needs to be encrypted differently.

  I am going to a policy configuration because OutflowConfiguration (and InflowConfiguration)
are deprecated.

  Your policy configuration example is perfect, is there some javadoc on the RampartConfig
and related classes? Nothing came with the 1.3 zipped release. Hope I'm not missing something
obvious.

  I appreciate the help!

  -P