axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] "WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog error" while calling .NET2.0 webservice from Axis2 webservice
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:09:38 GMT
So if out of say 20 operations, I need only 2 with MTOM can I:
- set enablemtom=false in axis2.xml and/or services.xml and enablemtom=true for those operations
in services.xml

My belief is that if mtom is turned off at a higher level (in axis2.xml/services.xml at service
level), it cannot be selectively turned on at lower level (for operations in services.xml),
but the reverse is possible.

- Vish.