axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Release plan and road map for Axis2 1.4 release
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:30:58 GMT
Hi Deepal,

I was facing a problem which I have described in http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A--Axis2--MTOM-Exception-with-Axis2-1.3-%22org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException%3A-Unexpected-subelement-Buffer%22-p14287244.html
It pertains to the MTOM functionality where I get the error when the attachment element is
not the last element in the message. Do you think this is a bug? If yes - I was wondering
if it can be included in 1.4?

Also in that thread, I have also outlined another MTOM issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3196?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12541070)
that has been fixed after 1.3. To get the fix, I am using the axiom jars from a nightly build
with my other 1.3 jars.

Finally, I am using a few wsdl2java post 1.3 fixes done by Amila. Because of this I am facing
the prospect of using a mishmash of jars in production. Axi 1.4 is fine but a bugfix release
earlier would be even better?

- Vish.