axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Radoslaw Adamiak <radoslaw.adam...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] Service blocking
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:51:42 GMT
Hi

I noticed one strange(?) behavior:
Situation:
I got 2 different services (2 different .aar files).
1st service works quite long approx. 30sec, 2nd one works shortly,
approx. 1 sec.
When I start 1st one and during it is operating I start 2nd one, this
2nd service waits(?) till 1st service will finished and then 2nd
service starts operating. It looks like they blocks each other.
Services doesn't use common DB connections etc. - totally separated
services.

What is wrong with it, why they don't work simultaneously?
Is there some service/axis2 configuration options?

Info:
OS: Linux (don't know what distribution, I don't have raw access to
server)
Axis2: version 1.3
JVM: 1.5.0_03-b07
Tomcat: 5.0