axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dharmagadda, Avantika" <Avantika.Dharmaga...@analog.com>
Subject Axis fault error.
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:55:34 GMT


> Hi All,
> 
> I have used WSDL2Java to generate the stubs for a web service. Now I
> have written the client access some of this information.
> The error I get is as below. Can someone pls help me as to how I could
> view/edit  the XML being sent -basically how I could resolve this
> error.
>  <<employeeinformationmodule.wsdl>>  <<EIMClient.java>> 
> 
> Thanks for your help!!
> Avantika
> AxisFault
>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
>  faultSubcode: 
>  faultString: Server was unable to read request. --&gt; There is an
> error in XML document (1, 344). --&gt; 'Fab_Engineering_Mgr' is not a
> valid value for DataTypes.
>  faultActor: 
>  faultNode: 
>  faultDetail: 
> 	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Server was unable to
> read request. --&gt; There is an error in XML document (1, 344).
> --&gt; 'Fab_Engineering_Mgr' is not a valid value for DataTypes.
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.
> java:221)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.j
> ava:128)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializa
> tionContext.java:1087)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElemen
> t(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanE
> ndElement(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> .scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Un
> known Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Un
> known Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unk
> nown Source)
> 	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationC
> ontext.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
> 	at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderst
> andChecker.java:62)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EmployeeInformationModuleSo
> apStub.getEmailAddress(EmployeeInformationModuleSoapStub.java:282)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.getDataTypeNTID(E
> IMClient.java:138)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.getFabEngineering
> MgrNTID(EIMClient.java:461)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.main(EIMClient.ja
> va:611)
> 
> 	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:ADHARMAG-L02
> 
> Server was unable to read request. --> There is an error in XML
> document (1, 344). --> 'Fab_Engineering_Mgr' is not a valid value for
> DataTypes.
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.
> java:221)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.j
> ava:128)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializa
> tionContext.java:1087)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElemen
> t(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanE
> ndElement(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> .scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Un
> known Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Un
> known Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unk
> nown Source)
> 	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationC
> ontext.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
> 	at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderst
> andChecker.java:62)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
> 	at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EmployeeInformationModuleSo
> apStub.getEmailAddress(EmployeeInformationModuleSoapStub.java:282)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.getDataTypeNTID(E
> IMClient.java:138)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.getFabEngineering
> MgrNTID(EIMClient.java:461)
> 	at
> com.adi.npi.savvion.wsclient.infodepot_eim.EIMClient.main(EIMClient.ja
> va:611)
> 

Mime
View raw message