axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Tomasini" <>
Subject Re: Axis2 and Spring - Method expose problem
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:17:46 GMT
Two options:

1) In your services.xml, include the following:

Replace setService with your setter.

2) Use constructor injection rather than setter injection.

On Dec 2, 2007 3:13 PM, Tobias Anstett <> wrote:
> Hi,
> i am using Axis2 web services with spring. I am injecting some manager services in the
web service by configuring them in the application context and using setter methods in the
web service implementation. Just works fine, but the setter methods are exposed as web service
methods if i run myservise?wsdl. What can i do to hide them ? They must be defined as public.
> Regards, Tobias

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message