axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Gupta <guptas...@yahoo.com>
Subject org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:22:34 GMT
Hello,

I have a test client whose classes were generated by Axis 1.2.1 wsdl2java, and I use this
to hit services also generated by wsdl2java.  The services comprise what we call a "data provider".
 I have used this test client against many data providers without any problems.  But now I'm
getting the following exception when I try to hit a new data provider:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected,
in something it was trying to deserialize

This data provider is using the same WSDL as all of the other data providers.  The only thing
that might be different with this data provider is its server-config.wsdd.  I've tried tweaking
the server-config.wsdd, but to no avail.  For example, I tried changing style="document" to
style="rpc".  I wish that I could upgrade to Axis 1.4 or Axis 2.0, but we are constrained
to Axis 1.2.1 because of project requirements...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Srinivas Gupta

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs