axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Stromas" <passog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis1] Properties valued parameters arrive empty
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:26:59 GMT
Thank you Phillip, I suspected that much and was in the process of
converting to arrays as your note arrived :). Still, there is a Hashtable
element in the generated WSDL, so I hoped it might work if I gave it a
little help. Unfortunately, the Axis javadoc is sparse and I couldn't find
any samples that were clear to me.

-a