axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Luis Salazar" <byw...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem develop Java2WSDL
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:46:03 GMT
Hi everyone:

I have a problem when I try to develop an example in this web page:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=2

I copy the interface in this directory:
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\fibonacci

Then in the directory:
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes\fibonacci

I've copied the .class compiled file of the Interface.

After that I've tried to develop the tool "Java2WSDL" to generate my "wsdl"
file to continuous with the example.

Once I writed this:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o fib.wsdl -l"
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/fibonacci"
 -n urn:fibonacci -p"fibonacci" urn:fibonacci fibonacci.Fibonacci

==> By command line it shows:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:fibonacci.Fibonacci

      at....
      at....

Please help.

Thanks in advance