axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Leitner <philipp.leit...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [Axis1] Properties valued parameters arrive empty
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:20:44 GMT
java.util.Properties is a variant of a hashtable. It is very hard to
serialize something like a hashtable in an interoperable way to XML. You
should transform your properties file into something easier to handle.

As a general rule you should stay away from all java.util.Collections
data structures ... use arrays instead if necessary.

/philipp