axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Problem with axis2 modules
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:45:18 GMT
Hi Michele,

I had no problem doing this last week, using my validation module
(http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/validation) with the
1.3 release. In your case, it looks like the module is being located but
without the class. Have you looked inside the mar to make sure the class
is present?

  - Dennis

-- 
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Axis2 Training and Consulting
http://www.sosnoski.com - http://www.sosnoski.co.nz
Seattle, WA +1-425-939-0576 - Wellington, NZ +64-4-298-6117



Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> Just a quick update. I've tried with the last nightly build and I get
> the same problem. 
> Is there anybody who can successfully deploy modules?
>
> Thanks,
> Michele
>
>
>
> On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 17:11 +0000, Michele Mazzucco wrote:
>   
>> Hi all,
>>
>> after the upgrade to axis2 1.3 (official release) I cannot deploy
>> modules any more, the system throws a ClassNotFoundException (saying it
>> doesn't find one of the handlers even if the class is available) during
>> system startup:
>>
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: mic.module.FakeHandler
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.loadHandler(Utils.java:132)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseList(AxisConfigBuilder.java:405)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseOrders(AxisConfigBuilder.java:433)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:133)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(DeploymentEngine.java:615)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:146)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:500)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:420)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mic.module.FakeHandler
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:229)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.loadHandler(Utils.java:117)
>>         ... 33 more
>>
>>
>> I've tried to deploy the logging module (available in the binary
>> distribution) but it fails as well (from the stack trace I understand
>> that the problem is the same):
>>
>> The sample-logging.mar module, which is not valid, caused
>> userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>> userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:493)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer.deploy(ModuleDeployer.java:69)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:137)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:571)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init(RepositoryListener.java:231)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init2(RepositoryListener.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.<init>(RepositoryListener.java:59)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEngine.java:134)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:218)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:500)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:420)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4042)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4348)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:825)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:714)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>> userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.loadModuleClass(ModuleBuilder.java:82)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.populateModule(ModuleBuilder.java:96)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:480)
>>         ... 37 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
>>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:229)
>>         at
>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.loadModuleClass(ModuleBuilder.java:66)
>>         ... 39 more
>>
>>
>>
>> What's wrong?
>>
>>
>> Michele
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>>
>>     
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
>   

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-user-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message