axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <sietsenicolaas.tenho...@bt.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 phantom webservice!
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:11:38 GMT
No problem Chris.

I like it when people also post the solution back. In this way other
people can solve this problem in a fast way. That's why I am posting on
mailing lists because I also use them and it improves my quality of
work.

Cheers,
Sietse

-----Original Message-----
From: cporter [mailto:cportermalta@yahoo.com]
Sent: 05 December 2007 18:33
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis2 phantom webservice!

Solved....

1. Re-deployed the Archive Generator plugin (new download) 2.
Re-attached all jar's required for WS (I removed all the suggestions
given by the wizard (from previous processes)) 3. Re-exported project
JAR (since certain custom built packages were required by the WS) 4.
Re-started JBoss 5. Re-deployed Axis2 6. Uploaded AAR

Worked perfectly well!

I guess it was an issue of JAR files refresh!

Thanks Sietse for your interest.

Chris