axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson, David E" <david.e.john...@intel.com>
Subject RE: So... UDDI?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:45:42 GMT
Have you thought of Open SCA and managing application control that way?

David E.A. Johnson

Director, Digital Security Products

Intel Corporation

SSG-ESSD

1815 S. Meyers Rd., Suite 150

Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois  60441

770-433-3272 direct

404-769-7207 mobile

________________________________

From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 9:50 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: So... UDDI?

You might want to look at the project being built here - its about using
lightweight REST models to build a registry instead of UDDI.

http://pzf.fremantle.org/2007/12/new-kind-of-soa-registry.html

Paul

On Dec 7, 2007 2:43 AM, <alejandro@calbazana.com> wrote:

Hello,

Is anyone out there using a UDDI registry for their services?  I'm
considering   a registry for our loose bundling of web services, but we
only have a handful of services in play.  I am not sure if a registry is

overkill given our setup.

I started looking at UDDI this afternoon when I got fed up with adding
wsdl (and related schema) to my BPEL partner link definitions.
JDeveloper
offers the ability to point to a UDDI registry to "discover" wsdl for
partner links.

Thanks,

Alejandro