axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Srinivasa K" <kusampudi.a...@gmail.com>
Subject XML request contains unknown element Header. SoapUI test also failed.
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:01:57 GMT
<axis-user@ws.apache.org>We have a Web Service from Oracle COREid System and
we created the web service client. When we run the client, its giving an
error message: "XML request contains unknown element Header"

It seems that an empty header element (<soapenv:Header/>) is causing the
issue. I have tested the same Web Service using SoapUI tool and got the same
error message. But, when I remove the <soapenv:Header/> element from the
SOAP request then its working fine.
So, is there any way to exclude the empty header element from SOAP Request
Or please suggest any right way to get rid of this error. The below are the
request and response

*Request:*

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:obl="http://www.oblix.com/" xmlns:obl1="
http://www.oblix.com/OblixXMLLocalSchema">
*<soapenv:Header/>*
   <soapenv:Body>
      <obl:authentication>
         <obl:login>Rama</obl:login>
         <obl:password>passwrd</obl:password>
         <obl:domain></obl:domain>
      </obl:authentication>
      <obl1:request version="NPWSDL1.0" application="userservcenter"
function="canICreateUser" mode="">
         <params>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <obl:ObDomainName>?</obl:ObDomainName>
            <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
            <obl:Objectclass>?</obl:Objectclass>
         </params>
      </obl1:request>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

*Response:*
**
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<Oblix xmlns:oblix="http://www.oblix.com/" xmlns="http://www.oblix.com/">
<ObError>
<ObTextMessage>Parse error: XML document is invalid.
../obxreader.cpp:182: Error: ObX::Reader::read
obsoapdomfactory.cpp:51: Error: Exception re-thrown in
ObSOAPDOMFactory::StartElement.
obsoapdomfactoryI.cpp:275: Error: Exception re-thrown in
ObSOAPDOMFactoryImpl::StartElement.
obsoapdomfactoryI.cpp:104: Error: XML request contains unknown element
Header.
</ObTextMessage>
<ObStatus>1</ObStatus>
</ObError>
<ObStatus>1</ObStatus>
</Oblix>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

 thanks

Srinivas

Mime
View raw message