axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ove Gram Nipen" <ove.ni...@delfidata.no>
Subject [Axis2] wsdl2code maven2 plugin support for several wsdl files?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:58:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the wsdl2code maven2 plugin to generate client stubs
for a couple of web services. The old axis1 wsdl2java maven2 plugin took
all the wsdl files it could find and generated stubs for each of them.
As far as I can tell, the new plugin for axis2, wsdl2code, only accepts
one wsdl file in its configuration section.

Is it possible to use wsdl2code to generate stubs for more than one
wsdl? If not, are there any plans to support this? Is it desirable to do
so, or am I trying to use the plugin in the wrong way?

--
Regards,
Ove Gram Nipen