axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Fedde <fedde_eng...@yahoo.se>
Subject Changing the web services url in Axis1?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:37:48 GMT

Hi, all you Axis gurus out there...

I am writing to you with a question regarding an integration I am working
with at the moment.

Due to many serious problems with the Axis2 WSDL2Java generator I have been
forced to use Axis1
for an integration to a third-party system. I have searched this forum
during a couple of hours with
my question, but I haven't found an answer that has helped yet.

To get to the point, when Axis1 is used to deploy web services, the URL for
the web service looks
something like:

http://host:port/App/services/WebService

I need to provide URLs without the "services" part, meaning:

http://host:port/App/WebService

I have tried what many here have suggested, to change the url-pattern line
in the wex.xml file
from /services/* to /*, but this doesn't do the trick. Is there ANY simple
way in Axis1 to get this
done and if "yes", please be specific? :-)

Thanks in advance!