axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Leif Ashley <leif_ash...@homedepot.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect facet with name "maxlength" found
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:56:50 GMT

I can clip out the part that is failing, but I have to changed the element
name to "lookup" to protect the innocent. The exception is:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was mapped
to the name str_nbr with namespace lookup

WSDL Element:
            <xsd:element name="lookup">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:attribute name="str_nbr" use="required">
                        <xsd:simpleType>
                            <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
                                <xsd:maxlength value="4"/>
                            </xsd:restriction>
                        </xsd:simpleType>
                    </xsd:attribute>
                    <xsd:attribute name="rgstr_nbr" type="xsd:unsignedShort"
use="required"/>
                    <xsd:attribute name="sls_hr" use="required">
                        <xsd:simpleType>
                            <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
                               <xsd:maxlength value="14"/>
                            </xsd:restriction>
                        </xsd:simpleType>
                    </xsd:attribute>
                    <xsd:attribute name="max_rows_to_retrieve"
type="xsd:unsignedInt" use="required"/>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>