axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ndthuy <nd_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Using Spring and Hibernate with Axis2
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:40:05 GMT

Hi,

"What class is
defined for usersEntityProxyBean and where is it in the classloader? "

I define usersEntityProxyBean as:

<bean id="usersEntityProxyBean"
		class="org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactoryBean"> in
applicationContext.xml

I am not sure about the question: "where is it in the classloader? "
I thought when you load applicationContext.xml , it will load all the
reference beans for you. Did I do anything wrong ?

Thanks.