axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth Muthyala <srika...@iitc.com.au>
Subject Re: [AXIS 2] SSL Error :Unconnected sockets not implemented
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 04:20:23 GMT

Martin,

thanks its working now. The issue was as I am testing I am using same file keystore and trust
store (selfsigned) for client and server. For keystore as we know if file name/path not specified
it looks up in the user's home directory. I thought same should be for truststore. But when
I explicitly provided javax.net.ssl.trustStore with absolute path of SAME file it worked.
I am not sure why it failed before.

Regards,

Srikanth

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Gainty" <mgainty@hotmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2007 01:54:00 PM (GMT+1000) Australia/Sydney
Subject: Re: [AXIS 2] SSL Error :Unconnected sockets not implemented

is trustStore set to the store location e.g.
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "${AXIS_HOME}/src/java/modules/integration/test-resources/rampart/store.jks");

is EPR should be set to SSL connection?
            options.setTo(new EndpointReference(" https://www-lk.wso2.com:8443/axis2/services/UTSAMLHoK
"));

M-