axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Udo Butschinek" <but...@zimmer19.de>
Subject AW: Sending SOAP Requests through an HTTP Proxy ... continued
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:16:47 GMT
First of all: Thanks for the reply.

If I get this correctly, this "only" works with Axis2.

What I currently need is a solution for the former Axis as the application I am using uses
this one.

So is there a solution for the Axis1?

Thanks for help.

Greetz,
Butsch

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín [mailto:amunizmartin.axis2@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Do 13.12.2007 17:52
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Sending SOAP Requests through an HTTP Proxy ... continued

You can configure proxy dinamically for each client independently using:

            ProxyProperties proxyProperties = new ProxyProperties();
            proxyProperties.setDomain(" 102.12.12.12 <http://102.12.12.12> ");
            proxyProperties.setProxyPort(80);
            proxyProperties.setUserName("user");
            proxyProperties.setPassWord("pass");

            stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty( HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyProperties);

Bye.