axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joel Balestra" <jbales...@materialogic.com>
Subject Missing Element Issue
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:32:15 GMT
I have a stumbled upon a rather peculiar issue regarding the naming
convention of elements being returned by a service. If the second character
of the element's name is uppercase, the service's response does not contain
the element even when the WSDL shows the element correctly. The contents of
the element doesn't affect anything. Neither does the case of the other
characters in the element's name. I've included snippets from the WSDL and
service call response.

>From WSDL

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="email" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="eMail" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="emAil" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>

</xs:sequence>

>From service response

<ns:getEMailResponse>

                <return type=". . . .getEMailWrapper">