axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Using Spring and Hibernate with Axis2
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:00:03 GMT
The non-AAR approach is much simpler - you don't need to mess around
with the TCCL for that and its the recommended approach. Just put all
of your app level classes in WEB-INF/classes, all the spring jars in
WEB-INF/lib, load your applicationContext.xml as normally done via a
context listener in web.xml, setup your services.xml to use
SpringServletContextObjectSupplier and it'll work fine.

Incidently, I'm working on a new tutorial for all this that will
explain spring and hibernate integration with a full example start to
finish - even inside that AAR. Stay tuned...

HTH,
Robert