axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 with spring and application scope
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:39:34 GMT
Does your class have "implements ServiceLifeCycle" ?  Basically,
ServiceLifeCycle is a axis2 supplied way to do init somewhat like what
HttpServlet and load-on-startup does - mostly for  any type of inside
the aar init IIRC. So ServiceLifeCycle is just one option.

Perhaps Deepal can comment on application scope with ServiceLifeCycle
as I've never tried that. Are you seeing any exceptions in the logs?

I know its possible to run spring outside the aar, using the servlet
container to init spring via putting all the spring jars in
WEB-INF/lib .

HTH,
Robert