axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL, XSD, and WSDL Generation Libraries
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:42:13 GMT
Hi,
You can generate the WSDL's and XSD's using java2WSDL as Anne
mentioned.. I'm currently using the Eclipse BPEL editor
(http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/) to design my processes.. It's still on
Milestone versions, but proved useful to me..

One another alternative for your BPEL engine would be Apache ODE
(http://ode.apache.org/)... ODE web service layer runs using Axis2..

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com