axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Kishore Kasturi" <august.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we use Rampart as independent Module
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:43:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, and my requirement is that I want to control the
signing part and that too as a separate module. If I use that rampart
integrated with Axis2 then my SOAPSender and Rampart should reside at one
place and the sender takes the control of signing, after signing i have no
information regarding signing.

Java Digital XML Signature works in that way, But I am impressed with
rampart and I want to use rampart for this module. Please help in making
work rampart as an independent module which is used only for security and
not to depend on Axis2.

Thanks,
Raghu