axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL, XSD, and WSDL Generation Libraries
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 23:52:03 GMT
You can use a WSDL generator, such as Axis2 java2wsdl, to generate
both a WSDL and embedded XSDs from your Java objects. You might also
consider using an XML binding framework, such as XMLbeans or JAXB, to
generate just the XSD files from your Java objects. (You can also use
a binding framework in conjunction with the WSDL generator.)

I don't know of any tool that generates BPEL from Java -- that's not
what you would normally do -- you typically specify the process flow
using a modeling notation (UML, BPMN, etc) and generate the BPEL
execution script from the model. (i.e., you write the processing logic
in BPEL rather than in Java). I suggest you look at ActiveBPEL
(http://www.active-endpoints.com/active-bpel-engine-overview.htm) for
your BPEL engine.

Anne