axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2 1.3] REST problem
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:19:11 GMT
Hi Albert,

Can you make sure that you are using Axis2-1.3. A issue similar to this was
fixed on the Axis2 trunk before the Axis2-1.3 release (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2662).

I went through your stack trace it is identical to the one given in the JIRA
(which makes me think that you are using Axis2-1.2 and not 1.3). Also line
92 of BuilderUtil in the 1.3 source is a null check which confirms that your
not using 1.3. Please download Axis2-1.3 and give a try it should work for
you.

Thanks,
Keith.