axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Olive Deb <olive....@tcs.com>
Subject Problems with generating client code for multiple ports
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:20:25 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to generate client code for multiple ports using axis2_1.3.I
have used -ap option but it is not working , neither with adb nor with
xmlbeans.
Please help.
I have attached the wsdl & built script.

Olive Deb

ForwardSourceID:NT0000144A
ForwardSourceID:NT00001462
and any attachments. Thank you