axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hoda, Nadeem [USA]" <hoda_nad...@bah.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 and oc4j deployment
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:53:49 GMT

Martin,

Unfortunately, the (business) client's target environment uses oc4j
10.1.2, not 10.1.3.

I noticed that the axis2 client (and others) were not even getting past
the oc4j apache instance. After I disabled chunked encoding, the traffic
passed through to the axis2 server and the client worked fine. Our local
environments always worked.

This may be related to a configuration issue with apache, so if anybody
knows if there is something i should look at, I can investigate further.
But, of course, you would expect that chucked encoding would be
supported by oc4j enterprise out of the box, especially with a fairly
recent release.

HTTP/1.1, besides the chunked encoding, is working fine.

The earlier posting I was referring to is:

http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg23967.html

Thanks,

Nadeem