axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 and oc4j deployment
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:21:08 GMT

oc4j claims support for for http 1.0 and http 1.1 (in particular chunked encoding) to quote
"Only full HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 requests are generated. HTTP/1.1, HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/0.9 responses
are recognized."
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/oc4j/1013/how_to/how-to-httpclient/doc/how-to-httpclient.html
You can look at HTTP-version support by Oracle by querying the response headers
http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/A91202_01/901_doc/appdev.901/a89852/utl_htt2.htm#1012294Please
let us know if this is not true with your installation Thank YouMartin GaintyEtats Unis GMT+5______________________________________________Disclaimer
and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse
content contained within this transmission.

Subject: RE: Axis2 and oc4j deploymentDate: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:40:46 -0500From: hoda_nadeem@bah.comTo:
axis-user@ws.apache.org

Upon digging deeper, looks like oc4j's apache instance (10.1.2 enterprise deployment) does
not accept "chunked" requests, so the following addition to the client code:

   stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().       setProperty(, Boolean.FALSE);
fixed the problem.

There were earlier posts stating that changing to HTTP/1.0 from HTTP/1.1 would fix this problem,
but that did not work in our case.

Thanks,

Nadeem

From: Hoda, Nadeem [USA] [mailto:hoda_nadeem@bah.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:46
AMTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: Axis2 and oc4j deployment

Folks,

We are deploying our Axis2 services on oc4j 1012 (simplest service possible, based on /samples/quickstart
[code first]).

Locally (even if we access from a different machine), the services work pefectly, but the
"dev" environment deployment is failing with the following error (via Axis2 client):

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 503 Error: Service Unavailable at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.java:298)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:192) at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396) at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

The WSDL is easily assessible through the browser, so the port, etc, are correct. I have tried
multiple web service clients, and they all fail.

Can anyone provide guidance?

Thanks,

Nadeem

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now.