axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "ROBINSON JULIEN" <Julien.Robin...@alcatel-lucent.fr>
Subject RE: port name and binding name overwriting
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:54:42 GMT

> > For the moment, I was doing this way:
> > java2wsdl: org.apache.ws.java2wsdl.Java2WSDL
> > wsdl2java: org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask
>
> Are you using axis1.x or axis2? I have used axis2.

I am using Axis2.

> try to do this,
> dowonload an axis2-SNAPSHOT
> then extract it and set the AXIS2_HOME correctly
> then use the wsdl2java tool with the above options.

I'm sure that if I use the same tool as you on the same files, I will
get the same result.

What class does the wsdl2java tool call?
Is it reachable by an Ant task?

In fact my question is simple: Please tell me what I should write in my
Ant file to do a proper WSDL 2 Java operation.
Shouldn't I use codegen?

I'm a bit lost in Axis2 because for each operation, wsdl2java and
java2wsdl, there seems to be at least 2 solutions...

Julien Robinson