axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:59:04 GMT
Amit - Is it possible that you have sjsxp.jar in the classpath by any chance? I ran into the
streaming parser conflicts while trying the default version service - it went away when I
removed the sjsxp.

Amila - can you possibly comment on a related question I asked - it is at http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2--Runtime-error-in-1.3-(version-service-fails)-due-to-streaming-parser-conflicts-t4807702.html