axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject [Axis2] Is 1.4/bugfix release upcoming or are nightly builds production-worthy?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:24:56 GMT
I am currently using the Nov 6 nightly build of Axis2 as I need some fixes done recently (post
1.3)and would like to solicit comments from the Axis2 community on the following questions:
- Is there a post 1.3 bugfix/feature release of Axis2 forthcoming?
- If not, is it recommmended to use a nightly build for the production release of a software?
- If it is ok to use nightly build, is it ok to rename the jars from the nightly build from
*-<SNAPSHOT>.jar to *.jar?