axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] wsdl2java problems with wsdl that has fault elements
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 03:10:23 GMT
I added the fault specifications in the binding as well and now I get "Error parsing WSDL".
Here is the stack trace. I am also attaching wsdl.

     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:160)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:367)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateAllServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:109)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:154)
     [java]     ... 2 more
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateBinding(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:693)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpoint(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:508)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpoints(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:459)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:337)