axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject [Axis2] Sending or receiving unnamed parameter arrays/lists with Axiom,ADB in Axis2 client
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 01:27:23 GMT
I need to dynamically call any given webservice using its wsdl provided as a parameter. Since
I do not know the signature of the service, I need to be able to provide for sending or receiving
parameter arrays/lists. So I have coded a client which creates a payload by adding a number
of children to an OMElement i.e

OMNamespace ns = fac.createOMNamespace(operationNamespace, "ns1");
payload = fac.createOMElement(operationName, ns);
for (each parameter value) {
OMElement value = fac.createOMElement(parameterName, ns);
value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, parameterValue.toString()));
payload.addChild(value);
}

Is this correct?

And do I absolutely need to provide parameter names as in the call "OMElement value = fac.createOMElement(parameterName,
ns)" or is their another way by which I can only provide a list of input param values and
have them associated with the webservice parameters based on position rather than name?