axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "M.Khaled" <mohamed_mohamed_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Urgent
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:27:14 GMT
Hi Paul,

  -This mail contains attached WSDL file which I used to create the client by axis.
  -And About the way I am creating the XML that I am sending it's similar to the foolowing:

  class Main{
  String xml="<myElement><A><B>text</B></A></myElement>";
  Request req=new Request();
  req.setAttr(xml);
  Sender sender=new Sender();
  sender.send(req);
  }

  class Request{
  String attr=null;
  getAttr(){
  return attr;
  }
  setAttr(String s){
  attr=s;
  }

  class Sender{
  public Response send(Request req) {
  Response res=(Response) call.invoke(req);
  return res;
  }
  }

Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:
  Mohamed

The server is expecting it in XML form not string form.

Can you please post the WSDL. Also please explain how you are creating the XML that you are
sending.

Paul