axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wang Han" <itwang...@gmail.com>
Subject SOAPMonitor doesn't work after setting tomcat virtual host.
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:50:52 GMT
Hi guys,

Service "echo" is deployed at:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/echo, SOAPMonitor is at
http://localhost:8080/axis/SOAPMonitor.
I can use SOAPMonitor to monitor all soap messages between echo
service and its client.

For some special requirement, I need re-deploy the echo service to
http://localhost:8080/echo.
I implement it successfully by modifying tomcat/conf/server.xml and
webapps/axis/web.xml.

But the SOAPMonitor is not there any more. I  try to access it by
http://localhost:8080/SOAPMonitor,
It always gives me "load applet failed" error message.

Could someone tell me how can I find back the SOAPMonitor? thanks a lot!

Tomcat6.0 + axis1.4.
tomcat/conf/server.xml:
      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps/axis"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
         <Context path="/" docBase="."/>

webapps/axis/WEB-INF/web.xml:
  <servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
   <!-- use it when need SOAPMon <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern> -->
   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>