axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Is 1.4/bugfix release upcoming or are nightly builds production-worthy?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:15:57 GMT
On Nov 13, 2007 7:54 AM, Pantvaidya, Vishwajit <vpantvai@selectica.com> wrote:

> I am currently using the Nov 6 nightly build of Axis2 as I need some fixes
> done recently (post 1.3)and would like to solicit comments from the Axis2
> community on the following questions:
> - Is there a post 1.3 bugfix/feature release of Axis2 forthcoming?
nope I think we will go to Axis2 1.4. which will definitely has bug
fixes and new features.
and I am not sure the dates.
> - If not, is it recommmended to use a nightly build for the production
> release of a software?
As I remember your problems were with the codegen. So generate the code with a
nighly build. and use it with the Axis2 1.3 release. I mean deploy the
generated .aar files in a Axis2 1.3 release.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.