axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: method selection for service
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 06:55:43 GMT
On Nov 9, 2007 2:29 AM, Jeff Greif <jgreif@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> 1.  How are <operations> in services.xml associated with methods of
> the service implementation class?
operation name should be equals to the java method name.

> 2.  Suppose a RawXMLInOutMessageReceiver is used for the service, and
> the service impl class exposes just one public method with the
> appropriate OMElement methodName(OMElement) signature.  Will all
> requests dispatched to the service invoke the single exposed public
> method, or only ones that somehow map to that method's name based on
> the payload element name or soap action uri?
for RawXMLInOutMessageRecevier we won't be able to do the body based
dispatching.
so it can not find the operation using the payload.
So it would dispatch only if it can find the operation with the soap action.

> 3.  Is there reference documentation or an XML schema for the full
> configuration language used in services.xml
if you see the org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder
class populateService method you can easily find the tags.

> Jeff

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.