axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vy Bui" <vhors...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 sample problem.
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:53:51 GMT
Hi,
    I tried to run the User's Guide Sample that comes with the binary
distribution of 2-1.3 and I was in the step of Building the Service.
But whenever I start axis2server.bat, I am getting the following
errors on the sample-MyServiceWithModule.aar.  Has anyone run into
this problem?  I tried to google the error messages and I thought it
has already been fixed in Feb 2007 but somehow I still encountered
with the errors.
Here is my environment:
  Ant version 1.7.0
  Java version 1.5.0_06
  Axis2 version 2-1.3
  Apache-tomcat 6.0.10
C:\opt\axis2-1.3\bin>axis2server.bat
Using JAVA_HOME    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06
Using AXIS2_HOME   C:\opt\axis2-1.3
[INFO] [SimpleAxisServer] Starting
[INFO] [SimpleAxisServer] Using the Axis2 RepositoryC:\opt\axis2-1.3\repository
[SimpleAxisServer] Using the Axis2 RepositoryC:\opt\axis2-1.3\repository
[SimpleAxisServer] Using the Axis2 Configuration
FileC:\opt\axis2-1.3\conf\axis2.xml
[INFO] Deploying module: addressing-1.3
[INFO] Deploying module: metadataExchange-1.3
[INFO] Deploying module: ping-1.3
[ERROR] The sample-logging.mar module, which is not valid, caused
userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule
[INFO] Deploying module: script-1.3
[INFO] Deploying module: soapmonitor-1.3
[INFO] script module activated
[INFO] Deploying Web service: sample-MyService.aar
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The sample-logging
module is not valid or has not been deployed.
[ERROR] The sample-MyServiceWithModule.aar service, which is not
valid, caused The sample-logging module is not valid or has not been
deployed.
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The sample-logging
module is not valid or has not been deployed.

Thanks,
Vy